Planning a trip to Argentina?
Welcome to the land of:
- tango and gauchos
- futbol and polo
- empanadas, mate, asados with great bife
- fabulous architecture, great music and theatre, with hundreds of museums and a plethora of art.
- one couple who wants lots of privacy and space, or
- two couples traveling together, or a family, or
- a couple staying for only a few nights
- single women who want the security of staying with a female
Notes for those with allergies:
Our Casa Jasmin
At Casa Rosa, cat-lovers who are missing their pets may get to cuddle our two lovely cats (although the cats have right of refusal!)
Both casas are smoke-free but guests may smoke on the terraces & balconies.
Choose our casas for:
Peace of mind - see what previous guests have said about their stay with us
- A quiet, restful home with comfortable beds
- Free wifi, free use of local pre-pay cellphones, free use of a landline to make local calls
kind, thoughtful (English-speaking) host who knows the city well, and who will give you as
much (or as little) advice and conversation as you want, available when you want it; and
- Those nice little extras (maps and guides, bus and subte card, umbrellas, bathrobes, bathroom goodies, hairdrier and straightener, facilities for hand washing clothes, and more).
Our casas are great for:
- Tango dancers coming to dance the night away in the hidden world of the milongas
- People beginning or ending a cruise in Buenos Aires who want a few days to enjoy the city
- People here for a conference or course - we are close to (or on the public transport routes for) many relevant locations
- People who want to use Buenos Aires as a base for exploring Argentina (we happily store your extra bags while you are out of town for a while).